I celebrated my twentieth with my dearest boyfriend and he made it absolutely wonderful and memorable. It was definitely keepsake worthy. Then again, what do we both do that isn’t keepsake worthy?
My birthday started off with an influx of text messages, Facebook wall posts and emails at the stroke of midnight and lasted throughout the whole day. Along with Jan, this is what happened in the afternoon:
- He snuggled an envelope into my bag (birthday card! it was so sweet, hehe. i love cards – they mean the most, really);
- We watched The Time Traveler’s Wife;
- Had chicken and waffles for lunch;
- Searched for masquerade masks & my birthday present;
- He bought me three helium balloons (the colors were meant to be – our little secret);
- Walked and shopped a little;
- We went to get my favorite Tiramisu cake from Alexis;
- He bought me three gorgeous roses.
The boy who made it all so magical.
He had to go for his night class after that so he dropped me home. After his class, he came to fetch me and we headed for dinner. I had no clue on where we were going though I could only think of one place. And true enough, we went to that place for dinner. Think dinner by the lake, with fairy lights and soothing music. Oh, not to forget that the food was so awesome. We were both stuffed by the end of the night (midnight actually).
Thank you for such a lovely night, babe. You’re just so amazing. We’ve celebrated each other’s twentieth together and here’s to many more birthdays together. :)
I love you truckloads!
And the other happy things I received;
A lovely watch to replace my stolen one.
Snail mail from the UK and Australia. :)
The tumbler! Finally, a pretty design! And it’s mine, hehe!
Honestly, I’ve never been so blessed with so many lovely things on a birthday before. And I’m so thankful to God for this magical twentieth. This has gotta be the best birthday ever and the most memorable one too. A big thank you to all of you who wished me on my twentieth. It really meant a lot. :) Much love!