Count To Ten.
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don’t say their name):
- Stop being such a hypocrite.
- I really tried, but I truly despise you.
- I’m glad we’re way past the past.
- I wish things could be better.
- I miss how we were some weeks ago.
- You should’ve planned all this earlier.
- Stop taking things for granted.
- Do put yourself in my shoes for a bit, yeah?
- I really appreciate you ‘cos it all means a lot to me.
- Come back quick!
Nine things about myself:
- I just cut my fringe some days ago, all by myself.
- My nails are red and am lovin’ it.
- I’m supposed to study but I just can’t.
- I like waking up to heart-warming morning messages.
- I miss my red hair.
- A little excited about the future.
- I want some chocolate-coated marshmallows now.
- Tight bear hugs are really comforting and good.
- I’ve not drank coffee for about a month now. :(
Eight ways to win my heart:
- Starbucks coffee!
- Give me some pretty flower(s).
- Listen to my ramblings that often don’t make sense.
- Ask me about my day and tell me yours.
- Like Chloe – Bring me to the beach! :D I really need it.
- Sing me a song and mean the words. It’s okay if you don’t sound good.
- Notice minor and almost insignificant changes about me. Obvious changes is a must. Heh.
- Just be yourself – sweet, caring and all gentleman-ly.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
- What to eat.
- The need to study.
- Friends’ well-being.
- My assignments.
- Due dates.
- What should I do later on.
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
- Send a goodnight text message.
- Brush my teeth.
- Switch my comp or the monitor off.
- Think about my outfit for the next day.
- Think about what’s gonna happen tomorrow.
- Think about what time to wake up.
Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever):
Four things your wearing right now:
- An Ignite t-shirt.
- Blue shorts.
- An anklet.
Three places that you would like to go:
- New York.
Two things you want to do before you die:
- Rededicate my life, of course. And say goodbye to my loved ones. Okay, that was three. Oops.
- I really wanted to work for Hallmark but they’re fully based in the States and that broke a part of me because I don’t plan to fly over. Oh wells.
I tag: Sara; Alexa; Rachel; Sonia; Mei-Fern.