A Piece Of Me.
“There can scarcely be anything more familiar than human behavior. Nor can there be anything more important. Nonetheless, it is certainly not the thing we understand best.”
– B. F. Skinner
Random updates only because my mind is everywhere and I can’t seem to focus or construct proper long sentences. So leave it as that, will ya?
- I just collected my IC today! My photo looks like me, finally.
- In exactly a week’s time, I’ll no longer have the P sticker on my car.
- Midterms start on Tuesday, and I’m pretty screwed.
- I’ve completed my PSY207 assignment for real now.
- I repainted my nails red.
- I just bought some huge & juicy Korean pears!
- My mom was unaware that I’m turning 20 this November.
- My phone’s a little cuckoo. I’m greatly depressed but still love it nonetheless.
- I played badminton today and am feeling rather fit now. *grin*
- I want and need to get Taylor Swift’s latest album. Tried winning it from the radio but I failed miserably. Mm.
I only have till Friday to study for Tuesday’s paper – talk about insufficient textbooks to cater for a class of roughly 200 students. Pfft. Here’s to cramming all that Human Personality deets in two days!
Enjoy the rest of the week!