It’s Earth Hour and I had a candle light dinner with my family. And that was only because Friday’s was participating – was pretty difficult when looking at the menu and trying to get the waiter’s attention. Heh. Oh Friday’s. Btw, my whole house didn’t do the Earth Hour thing ‘cos my grandmother would scold us for switching off all the lights, haha.
I was pretty hesitant on Chloe’s tag but oh well, I gave in to doing in after all. Hoho!
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
- What is your name: Sarah.
- A four letter word: Silk.
- A boy’s name: Sylar ;)
- A girl’s name: Sabrina.
- An occupation: Sales girl.
- A color: Silver.
- Something you’ll wear: Skirt.
- A food: Sushi.
- Something found in the bathroom: Soap.
- A place: Singapore!
- A reason for being late: Stuck in a jam.
- Something you’d shout: Siao ah!
- A movie title: Serendipity.
- Something you drink: Sirap Limau.
- A musical group: Secondhand Serenade.
- An animal: Seal.
- A street name: Sultan Ismail Road? :D
- A type of car: Subaru.
- The title of a song: Save Tonight.
- Tag 5 people: Rachel, Sara, Alexa, Sonia, Mei-Fern!
I dropped by Sonia’s blog and thought her recent post was pretty good. It’s a good shake up for some souls out there. Really.
Haha babe, free advertisement coming right at ya ;)
I’ve been too lazy to start my revision. I was very gungho on doing it but heh. I’m currently drowning myself in guilt. Brrh.
Was having a little chat with an old friend and the reality of people taking on different paths in their lives is just so real. Mm. And the fact that with such little time, they know so much about you? Sometimes I look back and thank God for such friendships though some of them were never meant to last as strong as they were when just blooming. Hur, I’m having a whole train of thoughts right now. Mm.