Everything In Pink.
The gorgeous centrepiece.
I must admit, it’s been a very long time since I last updated. But here I am, finally taking a breather from all the workload, just to give you some updates on the event I attended last week. I do hope that all of you have been having a wonderful week thus far, ‘cos it’s only going to get better! :)
(L-R): Together with the boy; Presenting of the cheque to BCWA from Corina Loi; Emcee, Xandra Ooi with the fragrance ambassador, Nora Danish.
Last Friday, I attended Sa Sa’s Colors & Fragrance Fair and Awards 2010, which was held at the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre. The gist of the event was mainly to celebrate the winning fragrances that were voted by the Malaysian consumers. Are you itching to find out which fragrance won the awards? Here we go!
- Best Women’s Fragrance – Flora by Gucci from P&G PRESTIGE
- Best Men’s Fragrance – Boss Bottled Night from P&G PRESTIGE
- Best Couple Fragrance – Dsquared2 He Wood & She Wood from ITF
- Fragrance Of The Year 2010 – DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom from ADF
- Special Colorscentsations Award – Free Spirit : Anna Sui Rock Me, Summer Love by P&G PRESTIGE
- Online People’s Choice Award – Anna Sui Rock Me, Summer Love by P&G PRESTIGE
Also, in an event as big as this, how can one not give back to society? Sa Sa took the opportunity to give back RM1 for every bottle of fragrance sold during the campaign. At the end of it, the amount totaled to RM 13, 389, and was given to the Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA). Sa Sa’s contribution is truly making life beautiful for BCWA.
I’ll be back with more updates. So do hang in there, loves, and have a fab week ahead!